Quarter Century Jazz Quarter Century Jazz

Wow! Jazzy!

This is one of the best jazz pieces I've heard! You're good, man. I like it (and along with almost everyone else here). It's definitely worth a listen. First seconds start to sound like the 20's silent films and then it evolves until up to the 50's. I really like it. It's great! Love it. Lightens up your mood. Good jazz...

The Travel to Polaris The Travel to Polaris

Good One

I really like it! Mystical... the title goes good with it, too. :)

Helth responds:

Thanks man! :)

-Orr- Piano Sonata in G Minor -Orr- Piano Sonata in G Minor

Absolutely Excellent!

I greatly admire your style of play and the piece you chose to do it on. Good work!

ZeroX2 PowerFull MegamanRemix ZeroX2 PowerFull MegamanRemix

Welcome!

Now this tells me that I really I'm entering the website. The sound effects and the background space gives the feel to it. And some additional sounds spiced it up. It's good! It's great for your website. Once it opens, it'll automatically start playing. Just a suggestion. Admire it though. :)

YouriX responds:

Hey thanks for the awsome comment! and yeah the song starts when you enter the frontpage. And hey thanks for the support. :)

madman in town madman in town

great

i'd tell ya that this is great. you've done well and i'd like to add that you should add more life to it... sounds a bit lifeless... but anyhow, it's still great

_-={The Gift}=-_ _-={The Gift}=-_

...

loss for words... speechless! :D

_-={A Lost Dream}=-_ _-={A Lost Dream}=-_

native! :D

very native and authentic! reminds me of the movie Ronin and all the japanese movies and the middle-east wars!

MaestroRage responds:

Well i'm glad it reminds you of that, it means the song has the right type of energy :D! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

C&C Hell March (Remix) C&C Hell March (Remix)

nice remix

that was a cool remix of the original song (by Frank Klepacki)!

C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder

grind! Grind! GRIND!!

Grind my friend, grind! doesnt sound like the original soundtrack but it is as good as it!

C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch

Ra2 soundtrack

i've been listening to these tracks over and over again and it still won't leave my "bests" list! ... reminds me of my Comand and Conquer days